Choose Rental World for all your Equipment and Party Rental Needs
Serving Lancaster, PA and surrounding areas for over 40 years!
Weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bachelor/bachelorette parties, family get-togethers, reunions, graduations and corporate events are some of the many occasions that Rental World helps celebrate. We offer a vast array of rental items such as tables, chairs, linen, candelabras, arches, china, flatware, glassware, chair covers, tents, serving equipment, dance floor and much, much more.
Event Showroom Hours
Saturday 8am – 3pm
Rental World also has a large selection of equipment for the home owner, contractor, commercial and industrial customer. We are an authorized Stihl Dealer, carrying a complete line of Stihl Products! We stock a large selection of new parts, oils, saw chains & accessories. And, our service department can’t be beat! Our highly trained technicians can diagnose most problems with your equipment. Let our service department be your number one stop if you’re having trouble!
Monday-Friday 7am – 5:30pm
Saturday 7:30am – 4:30pm
8am – 2pm
Rental World is currently looking for a full-time Small Engine Mechanic who can work by themselves or as a team in a fast paced environment. Some of the daily responsibilities will be to inspect, diagnose, service and repair motorized power equipment brought in by customers or our own rental equipment in a timely manor.The ideal candidate will posses strong mechanical experience or degree/certification from a technical school with a valid drivers license, managerial experience and following job skills:
- Attention to Detail: Some parts need to be in the exact right place, or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of engine repair will be necessary.
- Strength: Minimal or no weight restrictions
- Mechanical Skills : The mechanic will need familiarity with parts and components of small engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Technical Skills: Some engine mechanics will need to be familiar with electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
- Personal Characteristics: Punctual, Motivated, Honest, Hardworking and Ethical.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Engine mechanics need to be able to look at engine components, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
- Basic Computer Skills: Have a basic understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, internet navigation, and email systems.
- Customer Service Skills : Working with clients and customers to help them understand what is needed to keep their engine running, and different options for repair or maintenance. Also to check rental customers in and out as help is needed.
- Flexibility : Our hours of operations are Monday- Friday 7 am – 530pm and Saturdays 730 am to 430pm. Must be available these hours and Saturdays are required.
- Ability to Prioritize: As multitasking comes along with the position the ability to organize and complete things in order of their importance is essential.
Tools can be provided, although if you have your own that is a plus. Experience in the Rental Industry is a plus!! Stihl experience or certifications is a plus!
Compensation Based on experience.
Please send your resume or come stop in!