Rental World Equipment
Serving Lancaster PA and surrounding areas for over 40 years!
We supply local contractors, homeowners, builders and landscapers with affordable rental equipment to get any job done. Whether you need to rent for a couple of hours, days or weeks, Rental World is here to supply you with exactly what you need.
High-Quality Equipment Rentals for Lancaster County
We offer high-quality, brand name compressors, lawn & garden equipment, concrete equipment and much more! If you don’t see what you’re looking for on this site, feel free to contact us anytime!
Full Service Department
Our Stihl Certified Service Technicians and Stihl Master Wrench Mechanics can diagnose most any problem! Whether your piece of equipment has been giving you trouble for hours, or for years, our service department should be your first stop!
Rental World is currently looking for a full-time Small Engine Mechanic who can work by themselves or as a team in a fast paced environment. Some of the daily responsibilities will be to inspect, diagnose, service and repair motorized power equipment brought in by customers or our own rental equipment in a timely manor.The ideal candidate will posses strong mechanical experience or degree/certification from a technical school with a valid drivers license, managerial experience and following job skills:
- Attention to Detail: Some parts need to be in the exact right place, or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of engine repair will be necessary.
- Strength: Minimal or no weight restrictions
- Mechanical Skills : The mechanic will need familiarity with parts and components of small engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Technical Skills: Some engine mechanics will need to be familiar with electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
- Personal Characteristics: Punctual, Motivated, Honest, Hardworking and Ethical.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Engine mechanics need to be able to look at engine components, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
- Basic Computer Skills: Have a basic understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, internet navigation, and email systems.
- Customer Service Skills : Working with clients and customers to help them understand what is needed to keep their engine running, and different options for repair or maintenance. Also to check rental customers in and out as help is needed.
- Flexibility : Our hours of operations are Monday- Friday 7 am – 530pm and Saturdays 730 am to 430pm. Must be available these hours and Saturdays are required.
- Ability to Prioritize: As multitasking comes along with the position the ability to organize and complete things in order of their importance is essential.
Tools can be provided, although if you have your own that is a plus. Experience in the Rental Industry is a plus!! Stihl experience or certifications is a plus!
Compensation Based on experience.
Please send your resume or come stop in!